The Tim Hall Memorial Symposium is an all-volunteer effort. We are Tim’s former students, friends, and advisees. Though divided by long distances, we are united in our desire to honor Tim’s life and legacy.
Please support our efforts! Your tax-deductible donation will make an enormous difference.
Two Simple Steps
- Give directly to Oberlin College, being sure to select Designation: Other, and specifying:
“Steve Shapiro Student Support Fund (Tim Hall Event).”
- Forward your confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, if you prefer, simply email us the amount of your gift. This is for our own tracking purposes only. Thank you!
Why We Need Your Help
Your generous donation will help to cover the following costs, conservatively estimated:
- Airfare and hotel stay for invited guest speakers: $12,000
- Meals and refreshments for registered attendees: $5,000
- Printing and A/V costs: $2,000
- Space rental fees: $1,000
Your contribution will be gratefully acknowledged in the Symposium program (unless, of course, you prefer to contribute anonymously). We also invite you to attend the Symposium to see for yourself the impact of your donation.
If you have any further questions about the Symposium or how your donation will be used, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
The Tim Hall Memorial Symposium will only be possible with your generous support. Please help us honor Tim’s legacy in a manner worthy of his many contributions—to philosophy, and to all of our lives.